Ware Cart EX
for stability and strength, each side is constructed from a single
bent piece of heavy-walled 1" steel pipe. Steel shelf supports
are welded on, and heavy-duty clamps connect the sides to the
top and bottom with three 1" steel pipes between them. Plywood
shelves measure 12x32" and 1/2" thick. Comes with 4"
caster wheels that completely lock to eliminate swiveling and
turning of wheels when you want them to just stay still. Easily
assembled by one person.
- Includes durable plastic cover.
- Shipping weight 95 lbs (unassembled).
- Ware cart and shelves are sold separately, or you can supply your
own shelves cut to fit the frame.
Ware Cart LE101
sturdy cart features all-steel construction and 4" hard rubber
casters, and offers a full 18-shelf capacity (nine on each side,
including top and bottom). The cart assembles very easily, measures
24x38x58 inches, and can be shipped by UPS (disassembled). Custom
sizes are also available. The cart package includes six 12x36x3/4"
shelves made of exterior-grade plywood. Additional shelves can
be purchased separately (see below).
ware truck, five plywood shelves and four pairs of standard brackets.
Comes with four 6" casters (two with parking brakes), rated
to hold up to 1200 pounds on up to 22 shelves (extra brackets
available for the extra shelves).
- Made of heavy powder-coated steel.
- NorthStar's shelves are 1/2" marine plywood, cut to 24x36" size.
- Measures 39"w x 24"d x 67"h.
- Safe load capacity is 750 pounds.