Georgies Gift Certificates
As of 10/1/23 - all Gift certificates issued prior to July 1, 2021 will
no longer be honored.
If they look like the blue gift certificate below, they are no longer valid.
We have changed our operating systems along with the redemption process of the gift certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact us at either store.
Georgies Gift Certificates can be used on any purchase of products, materials or services at either of our Portland or Eugene stores. This even includes firing services and class fees! You (or your gift recipient) can use the current black and white certificate on any order with us either in-store or by phone, fax, email or website. If your gift recipient doesn't use the entire certificate on one purchase, we record the information as a credit on account so it can be used later.
Our gift certificates wil not be redeemed for cash, and we will write off left over credit amounts of $1 or less...so use the full amount to your advantage.
Our gift certificates come in the most popular denominations: $5 all the way up to $500. The $300 gift certificates have been especially popular for class fees at Christmas, birthday and anniversary celebrations. If you'd like to give an amount other than these, you can combine multiple denominations to reach your goal. If you'd like to give an $80 gift, you can order four $20 certificates, two $40's, eight $10s, one $50 and one $30 -- whatever you prefer.
- When you click "Your Cart" or "Checkout", we'll need to know your name, address and phone number along with your credit card number. We need this information for security purposes. We will call you for the code on the back of your card as an additional security measure, even though you have to include it on your order.
- Please let us know the name of your gift recipient. If you wish, we can print that on the gift certificate with the amount you specify.
- If you order multiple certificates to reach your desired gift ...
please let us know if they're all going to the same person so we can combine them to the total value.For separate gift certificates, let us know the names and how much you want for each recipient.
- Let us know how you'd like us to send the gift certificate ... to you - or - directly to your gift recipient. We can email to either party, or send it through the mail system if you prefer that method.
Last-minute orders are no problem, but call us if you need the gift to go out the same day or next day. We do not check the website for orders after 3pm and not at all on the weekends.
- Please let us know, too, if you have other special instructions. If you want to send them to separate people, please type their names and addresses in the "Special Instructions or Comments" box at the end of the checkout process.